Monday 1 February 2016

Collaboration with Teva

We are well and truly in the throws of winter. It may have taken a while to arrive (I was wearing short sleeves in December!) but now it's here, it's here to stay. For a UK Fashion Blogger, it's the worst time of year in terms of fashion/photo shoots and generally being bothered about what we're wearing other than layer upon layer of clothing. That's where my new favourite boots come in. You may have heard of Teva. I had, but I'd only seen the sandals. Teva actually started out with just sandals; really comfortable, wearable footwear. They're well known with travellers for being durable and perfect for an adventure. The boots have the same vibes; incredibly comfortable and unlike other suede boots I own; water resistant! 

Manchester isn't always the sunniest of places, shock horror I know; it rains most days, so I wouldn't naturally go for suede anything. But when I was asked if I wanted to feature the Teva boots on my blog, I jumped at the chance to have footwear perfect for winter and the rainy North West!




Despite living just 20mins from the city, I actually live in a village in the middle of the countryside. I always feel lucky to have both near by, it also impacts on my outfit choices. When I'm at home, I love to be comfortable, but also feel stylish at the same time; something that the beautiful Delavina boots helped me to achieve. I chose the Delavina style due to the gorgeous colour and detail. I've worn them so many times over Christmas, but I wanted to wear them with something styled. I'd usually throw them on to take the dogs out or on country walks. But I wanted to show how versatile they are. I paired them with my camel coat and black faux leather jeans. I felt so comfortable, but on trend too! I am always honest with my readers, and would never tell you anything just because I am working with a brand; but I can honestly say they are the comfiest pair of boots I own! We walked for 5 miles last Sunday, and they didn't rub, hurt or become uncomfortable. The best thing is, they are now in the sale from £90 to just £54 and they are worth every penny!

 Boots: Teva // Coat: New Look // Scarf: Asos (similar)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig