Wednesday 27 January 2016

Teddy Coat

Coats; a girl can never have too many. To me, they are the ultimate winter necessity, and the more styles, colours and fabric, the better! I may be slightly biased, as it's well known that I have a slight coat addiction. But how could I not!? They cover your entire outfit, you could be wearing pyjamas and nobody would ever know. They finish your look, showcase your style and most importantly; keep you warm.

Today, I'm showing you my season favourite, the teddy coat. I bought it from Miss Guided during their student 20% off offer, so it was only £32, which for the quality and style is an absolute bargain. I get so many compliments when I wear it, plus it's super cosy and practical.





I wore my teddy, with my all time fave, my beloved culottes. I've not really worn them in a while, mainly due to this awful cold weather we're having up here in Manchester, but also because they tend not to look that amazing with my big winter coats. I think they look fab (if I do say so myself) with my teddy coat, I think it's predominately they length of the coat; it's that perfect cover-hips-thighs-bum length. 

I finished the look with my Catwalk Killa bag and the boots you'll find on my feet most days; my RI sock boots. 

How do you feel about wearing culottes in the winter months? 

Coat: Miss Guided // Culottes: New Look // Boots: River Island // Bag: Catwalk Killa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig