Friday 22 January 2016

The Bomber Jacket

I have to be honest; it took a while for me to come round to the bomber jacket. I can't put my finger on just what I was so against, I think I had visions of Top Gun and aviators (ironically, I now think this sounds incred...) Anyway, I just wasn't jumping on the bomber bandwagon. That all changed when I started to see the beautiful satin versions. They just seemed a lot more glam than their dull khaki counterparts. There are a lot of different styles and colours on various websites and on the high street, but I fell in love with the colour of this Pretty Little Thing version.






I feel like the jacket did all the talking, so I dressed it down with my cropped flared Zara jeans and some trainers; simple yet effective. The colour is just out of this world. The pictures don't do it justice, neither does my 'rust' description. It's more like wearing a giant sparkly jewel (descriptive writing skills on fire here, I know!). It's just such an easy way to be dressed down and comfortable, with just a little 'on trend' nod. I plan to wear it right through to Spring, over dresses and with my beloved culottes.

Bomber: Pretty Little Thing // Jeans: Zara  // Bag: Zara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig