Friday 22 February 2019

5 Must Have SS19 Bags Under £50



Ah bags. The part of your outfit that will always fit, always look right and can go with so many different looks. Yes, if you didn't already know, I'm a bag lady. Some people are all about the shoes - but do shoes last for years? Do shoes carry all your crap all day? NO. It's all about the bags. So, with my favourite topic in mind, I've searched for my top 5 favourite bags for SS19. All are under £50 (apart from one, but it's only £4 over, let me have it) and all are the perfect addition to you wardrobe. Stick with basics; jeans, tee and a blazer, and then add one of these bad boys for an instant outfit elevator - hell yes. Whether transparent bags float your boat, or maybe wooden? I've got you covered.






Mock Croc Bamboo Handle Bag - Liars and Lovers



Black Woven Bag - Mango 






Brown Bucket Bag - Charles and Kieth 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! Bolsos de fiesta

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig