Thursday 21 January 2016

The New 'IT' Bag - The Backpack

Ever since Burberry debuted their monogrammed backpack at the AW16 show, everyone has been raving about the stylish new companion. I have to admit that I was over the moon when I saw that the good old faithful bag was back on top. I may sound like a granny, but I like practicality. The backpack is a girl's best friend when it comes to organisation, space and comfortability.

I have a few trips planned this year and I want to be able to sight see without the pain of heavy, 'in the way' bags. I want to be able to throw my camera, water, endless bags of make up/dry shampoo and the kitchen sink into one beautiful creation. Yes, I'm aware I sound slightly over the top, but they're just SO good! I've put together my top 6 backpacks out there on the high street, I hope you can find some inspiration!


Ok, so not that I'm biased, having worked with Radley before, but just look at it! It's beautiful, perfectly formed and the perfect size. I can just see myself walking around at my very first LFW next month wearing this babe. It's number one on my wish list as it's a total 'forever' bag, real leather, something that will last a lifetime. I'm definitely saving up for this one!




I love the structure to this bag. It's got a 'grown up' feel about it, super sleek and modern. It's such a great price too. It would look great with the minimalist trend, and such a great price too!



Another Asos one, but they have such a great selection at the moment! This is a bit more casual, but just as classy. I love the patent leather effect on the front, giving it a bit of detail. It's also drawstring, so super easy to throw every in! 



Ok, I may have repeated myself with the choices, but I couldn't not include this absolute babe! If you don't already know, Radley teamed up with the amazing Jonathan Saunders, and this is the result. Heaven in a bag. It's a work of art, and great if you like to stand out. I love the use of monochrome, and the shape is just perfect!


I love the metallic gold of this Accessorize beauty. It's more of a traditional shaped backpack, but perfectly formed. It has great pockets and sections, perfect for travelling, or sightseeing. Metallic accessories are going to be big this season, so it's definitely the one if you want to stay bang on trend!


I promise I don't work for Radley! I just went on for a mooch and was overwhelmed with amazing backpacks, I just had to share! So this is one of my faves, but it's in the sale, so I'm not sure how long it will be around. Again, perfect size, looks incredible and it's perfect for my travels!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig