Monday 18 January 2016

Faux Fur

Happy Monday! Although today is supposed to be 'blue Monday' which is basically a nice way of saying, 'a crappy Monday in January'. Mine hasn't been that bad other than the weather which is ridiculously cold. I thought it would be the perfect day to upload a recent faux fur post I shot last week. It wasn't actually that cold when I threw this together, hence my happy smiley face. I couldn't have stepped out without a balaclava today (come on someone, make them a trend!).

I bought the faux fur in the River Island sale for just a tenner. I absolutely LOVE the colour (I'm thinking Elsa from Frozen...) and thought it would be great to pair with my grey dressing gown coat. 






I love my coat, more than one would think you can love a coat. It's beyond versatile! It could be worn on it's on and still look incredible! It's from Vero Moda, but I think they sold out a few weeks ago. I've linked a similar one below, and to be honest, it's more the style that I'm in love with. It covers everything; fat days, bad outfits, PJ's...It's basically a girl's best friend. Need I say more??

I did happen to put pants on for this particular look, in the form of my asos sale cropped flares, and finished the look with my River Island dream boots (sorry that they're in EVERY post recently...I just love them!).

Sorry for the brief post, I've got lots of work going on at the moment, I will go into that more at a later date! Hope you've enjoyed my little injection of colour, even though it was a blink and you miss it one!

Scarf: River Island (in store, similar here) // Coat: Vero Moda (similar here) // Boots: River Island

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig