Monday 11 January 2016

My Lux Boutique

2016 started with a collaboration with a fabulous new website. My Lux Boutique is a website dedicated to showcasing the most luxurious, beautiful and individual pieces of jewellery and accessories. Founded by Sophie, who splits her time between London, the South of France and Switzerland (so glam!) she was inspired to start selling the items she'd picked up on her travels. Most of the pieces are from new or less well known designers than you would find on your usual accessories website. This enables Sophie to have a unique Aladdin's cave of trinkets and jewels, ultimately giving the customer a personalised and exclusive shopping experience.

Sophie sent me the stunning Equilibrium ring by Neola as a gift from her boutique; it was definitely love at first sight! I don't wear a lot of jewellery, but when I do, it's always rings that I turn to, to jazz up my look. 




It came beautifully wrapped up in two dust bags, making you immediately feel the quality and time that goes into the presentation of the order. The 18ct gold vermeil exuded the luxury that Sophie has ensured goes in to every hand selected piece. I felt so lucky that Sophie had chosen something that matched my style, she definitely has a talent for styling, as well as buying and merchandising! I've already worn it twice, and I've had so many compliments about it; the main one being how they hadn't seen anything like it.



The website itself is stylish, modern and currently has a January sale (go go go !). It's super easy to find anything you are looking for and also showcases each individual designer. Learning more about the designer and what inspires them is fascinating and something most people won't think of when buying their accessories. It's so refreshing to have the background story, making it more special when choosing your jewellery or accessories. 

Sophie has exquisite taste, my personal favourite are the bags. They are all so beautiful, on trend but also individual and not what you'd find in Topshop! I've chosen my top 8 pieces from the website. I could literally name 100 things, but I'd be here all day!


The best part of the website has to be the versatility of Sophie's selection. There are some super glamorous, minimalistic pieces perfect for evenings out, mixed with boho beach style bits and pieces that are great for a day at the beach. Whatever the occasion, My Lux Boutique will definitely have something for you, and with the knowledge and information behind each piece, you will be able to choose something that not only looks great, but has a meaning and history.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig