Monday 11 January 2016

Collaboration with Nobody's Child

This is the second part of my collaboration with Nobody's Child. For my second piece, I wanted to choose something that I would get a lot of wear out of. I sound like my mum, I know, but I'm at a point in my fashion life, where I appreciate quality, not quantity! Quality is certainly what I got when these flares arrived! As I mentioned in my previous collab post, I was given a voucher so I could have the entire customer experience, rather than just being sent things like a blogger. They arrived beautifully wrapped and even came with a little bracelet (so cute!). 




The first thing I noticed was the material. It's super thick and has a gorgeous feel, and they are only £20! Such a bargain. Now I must add a disclaimer here. I was asked to be honest, so honest I will be. Definitely size up! I ordered a size 10 and couldn't do them up. I thought I was just being a fatty, but I got my size 8 friend to try them, and she could only just do them up and they were tight! So yes, size up, but totally worth it!





I knew exactly how I wanted to style these bad boys. I wanted to escape the seventies flare trend that I featured last year and embrace a modern twist. I went for my H&M jumper dress, which I just ruched up a bit and a pair of heels. As they are black, I know I can wear them with practically anything. I have already worn them with a jumper tucked in, and with a whit shirt and trainers. They are so versatile and I'm in love.

I loved collaborating with such a cool brand. Like I've said, they were different from the get go. It was such a great experience, and I wanted to thank Ryan for the opportunity.


Flares: Nobody's Child // Jumper: H&M (similar) Bag: Zara

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig