Monday 8 February 2016

Collaboration with Timex

Lets face it; we don't appreciate the humble watch any more. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't felt the need for a watch for while. Most of us take for granted that we can check the time wherever we go; we don't mind how, in what form or where we get it from. So in this blog post, I'm happy to remind you that watches can also be a fashionable accessory, not just a useful one.

Introducing my super sleek, stylish and timeless (no pun intended) Timex watch. We've all heard of Timex, it's been world famous for making time pieces for over 150 years and I couldn't wait to choose mine. I went for something that I knew would go with everything. I wanted to wear it with every style of outfit; both dressed up and casual, so I went for the gorgeous Originals Classic Round in black. 





It's such a stunning time piece. With it being black (the white version is also amazing) it really does go with anything. I found that it really finished off my outfits, giving a polished, thought out look. Plus they're super on trend right now. This month's British Vogue reminds us that watches are a must have accessory, with the classic round face analogue being top of their 'must have' list.

It's practical too! It's water resistant up to 30m and has Indiglo 'night light' technology so you can see the time day or night. I can't wait to take in to my first London Fashion Week with me later in the month, it's going to be nice not to have to rummage around in my bag for my phone whilst trying to do 100 other things. If you only buy one accessory this season, I  definitely recommend you invest in a good watch. You can see the whole range of Timex watches here.

My Watch: Timex

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig