Tuesday 8 September 2015

Stripes and Flares





Yes, I look like an extra from the Uptown Funk video, but you know what, I LOVE IT! The seventies trend is in full swing on the High Street, and I embraced it whole heartedly and went all out in my M&S flares and this bordering-on-fancy-dress Asos jumper!

Ok, so I know what you're thinking. Did I actually wear this outfit out, well the truth is, no. This was specifically for my blog, so this is simply for inspiration. But these two mega on trend pieces are perfect additions to your AW15 wardrobe. I actually bought the flares back in February, (they actually sold out super quick) but I have linked a very similar pair below. I normally pair these with a basic t-shirt, and an ultra trendy skinny scarf. I must confess I have to wear them with heels, as sadly they do not flatter my figure with flats.

The jumper, from Asos, came with said super skinny scarf which is detachable. It's a very easy way to get bang on trend. I love mine over a white basic shirt and mom jeans. The jumper itself is a great in-your-face nod to the seventies. It's bright and fun and you can't help but feel happy when you wear it. 

I finished the look with my amazing super sale bargain from asos which was £7. I've linked a similar below.

I hope you enjoyed my ultra seventies look,

See you soon!

Lauren XO

Jumper: Asos // Flares: M&S (similar) // Bag: Asos (similar)

SHARE:

3 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig