Thursday 20 August 2015

Dungarees







Hello my lovelies! Well I'm well and truly on a blogging roll! I had a wonderful time on Monday shooting three new looks for Fashion Panic. I really have missed it, and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed styling outfits. Although working on Catwalk Killa  (50% SALE NOW ON!) is a dream come true, it's also not as glamorous as you might think. The majority of our time is spent working out taxes and balancing our books, so to take time out just for fashion was a delight.

So this outfit is what I would call slightly "man repellent". In fact my husband literally laughed when I came down in these babies...men. I, on the other hand am well and truly in love. Yes, they take a certain confidence to wear, but I honestly believe they would suit every figure. I also believe that heels do wonderous things for this look, they make the outfit more feminine. I obviously whacked out my beloved muled that have lasted me over a year now and are still on trend (I will link to some similar).

I threw on an off the shoulder top, not the first thing that came to mind with dungarees, but I really love the composition and the bare shoulders under the straps, again it adds a certain femininity which could have been lost in such structured denim!

I have definitely gone for the 70s trend for my first 3 looks as you will soon see, but I just can't help it!

Hope you're all having a lovely week, see you very soon!

Lauren

Dungarees: Asos // Blouse: Zara (similar) // Mules: M&S (similar)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria! It's one of my faves! Off to check your blog now xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig