Friday 7 August 2015

Seventies Baby!



                                      
            So first things first..I'm back! Many apologies for the 6 weeks silence on here. I have tried to keep updating my instagram, but I have just not had time for blog posts! If you follow my blog, you'll know that I've just opened an online boutique (www.catwalkkilla.com) with my best friend, 10 weeks ago now! It has been crazy busy, but we finally have a routine and we have working hours and spread the time between both of us; ultimately leaving me time to blog, yay!

As I've not had time just yet to take new blog pictures just yet, I thought that for my first blog post back, I'd let you know my September faves. As it took me about 4 hours to whittle down my top picks, I then decided to narrow it down to my fave Seventies inspired pieces. As you may know I'm a massive vintage fan, so it makes me so happy when I can get vintage inspired pieces from High Street stores!

Seventies has been a major inspiration since it was seen all over the AW15 catwalks back in February. I have gradually seen it seeping through to our fave shops, it's literally EVERYWHERE. Below are just a small selection of some of my favourite pieces, I hope to add a few to my wardrobe this September!

It's good to be back, see you VERY soon,

Lauren XO




7) Mules

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig