Tuesday 22 September 2015

Get The Label - Stay Fit Don't Quit





Hey there lovelies! So today on Fashion Panic, I will be telling you all about my latest collaboration with Get The Label. I've worked with the lovely people at Get The Label before, (some of you will remember my glamping blog post). It's a fantastic website to get your fave high street brands at rock bottom prices. They have so much choice, and there really is something for everyone! This month, they've gone back to their sportswear roots, and launched the #StayFitDontQuit campaign. As it says in the title, it's all about keeping the summer fitness regime going through these colder months, and staying fit and healthy! 

Like most people, the thought of jumpers and coats bring a welcome break of the pressure of bikini season! But when Get The Label contacted me, I thought it was a great chance to have my first healthy and fit AW! They let me choose some amazing gym wear, which obviously helps with the motivation, and gave me a one month pass to a fantastic Yoga class in Manchester. 

So far, so good! I joined the gym in late August, having not been to the gym since I was 17, it was quite a shock to the system...but I've been going 3 times a week ever since, and my new gym gear has made it so much easier! Looking good and feeling comfortable really helps me do my best at the gym. It's also a nice change to hibernating and hiding in jumpers, I actually feel great and can't wait to go after work! I never thought I'd be one to say those words, but the work out endorphins really work!

A massive thank you to Natalie at Get The Label!

Lauren x

Outfit from Get The Label - Trainers: Adidas // Leggings: Adidas // Top: Adidas


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig