Thursday 12 March 2015

Stripe Addiction








Hello my lovelies! I hope you are well. I'm back with a new look, the title explains it all really; I have a stripe addiction, a big one!

I have always loved stripes. Nautical, boho, breton I'll take them in any from. Today I chose this beautiful 2 piece combo from Vila. You'll know by now that my other love are culottes. So imagine my delight when I spotted these babies! 

I'd like to think this is the outfit I would have worn if my LFW invite hadn't been lost in the post...maybe next season : ) It's quite simple but oh so elegant. It has the casual Scandinavian vibes we know and love from Vila, but is cut so beautifully that it feels so feminine and it can be easily glammed up. I chose fur. When in doubt, I always add fur! I think it just gives it that high fashion edge. What do you guys think?

I've finished the look with my staple heels and H&M bag (it's actually an over the body, but I tuck the strap in).

I've been taking lots of new pics recently, as well as working on an exciting business project! Watch this space : )

Have a great weekend,

Lauren XO

Shirt: Vila // Culottes: Vila // Shoes: New Look //  Fur: Dorothy Perkins (similar here)
Bag: H&M (similar here)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig