Sunday 1 February 2015


Knitted Culottes 







Happy February guys! Yes, it's come around that quickly. One month of 2015 has been and gone, crazy right!? It's been a very busy month for me, good, but very busy. Hopefully I will have a more chilled Feb!

So this look features some culottes that I'd been crushing on for literally months. They are from Zara and they are knitted! The knitted trouser trend was all over AW14 but I never had the confidence to buy any. Then I saw this pair. As they are culottes, they are much more flattering than a full length pair of trousers (which literally show every lump and bump on your entire body, however I've linked some flattering ones below). They are elasticated and definitely the comfiest trousers I have ever worn! I finally nabbed them in the sale for just £18.99. They are sold out, but I hope it gives you some inspo, as it's still going to be a big trend in SS15 so the high street will provide more options!

The roll neck is a staple of mine. I wear it so often, it goes with anything, and it's really long, so looks great with leggings and boots. I finished the look with my hat, MK bag and *wear in nearly every post* mules. 

 Have a great Sunday lovelies.

Lauren XO

Culottes: Zara (similar here and here) // Jumper: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: M&S (similar here) // Hat: H&M

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig