Monday 26 January 2015


Flared Jumpsuit





Happy Monday lovelies! I hope it's been a great start of the week for you. It's a miserable, rainy day up here in Manchester. This sort of weather gets me day dreaming of warmer climes and summer looks! As you can see from my latest post, I'm already feeling more Springtime-y. So last week, when this Zara sale find arrived, I couldn't wait to show it to you to you guys, so went out in the pouring rain (oh it's a hard life) and got a few photos done. I would normally post lots of pictures, and focus on details, but unfortunately my hair was absolutely soaking and looked like I had just got out of the shower!

Now, I know this is a marmite look. You will either love or hate it. I was dubious about pulling off a flared jumpsuit...however I was pleasantly surprised! Zara really think about wearable pieces, not just 'on trend' for the sake of it. It's such a flattering, leg lengthening style! I did feel the need to add the scarf, just to give it a bit of texture, but even on it's own, it's a fabulous addition to my wardrobe. 

I'm 5"7, and I added sky scraper heels, which really add to the seventies vibe and made me look extra tall. Flares are back big style. There are already lots of options on the high street. I think they suit almost every shape and are much more wearable than the skinny jean, which I know a lot of people don't like. You don't have to go over the top (the jumpsuit may be slightly 'out there') but just getting the hint of the wide leg will make your outfit instantly bang on trend.

I completed the look with my trusty New Look bag which I have been so much recently as it fits in everything! 

I'm off to London on Wednesday, and I can't wait to get some Londonstyle blog shoots done! I've promised my hubby that I will only take up an hour or so of our holiday...but when I find those black railings they'll be no stopping me! (those who follow lots of fashion blogs will know the railing pictures I mean).

Keep up to date with my travels and daily outfits over on instagram, find me at fashion_panic

Have a great week, speak soon.

Lauren XO


Jumpsuit: Zara (sold out now sorry! other options here and here) // Shoes: New Look // Bag: New Look // Scarf: Asos

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with that jumpsuit! I love the way you combined it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely! It goes with everything!!! I think it's in the sale now too! Xxx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig