Friday 6 February 2015


Grafea Shoot

 





Hello and happy Friday guys! I don't normally update my blog on a Friday night, but I have so many new looks to show you, that I wanted to try and keep as up to date as possible!

Just before Christmas, the lovely Amy from the Manchester brand, Grafea, emailed me to ask if I would like to collaborate and take part in a photo shoot with one of their amazing bags. Now if you aren't sure who Grafea are, you really need to check them out. They are based here in Manchester and they make the most beautiful leather bags I have ever seen! They're most well known for their stunning backpacks (all over instagram right now) but they also create fantastic camera bags and satchels.

I had admired their bags for months, so I obviously jumped at the chance! Amy had the idea of creating a seventies vibe with my shoot, which I thought was a fab idea, not only because seventies is a massive trend this year, but also because I love vintage and retro looks. Amy sent me over a mood board of her thoughts and ideas, and I started planning my look. After a lot of deliberation, I finally decided on my black flares, vintage shirt and fur coat. I also took a fur gillet which did make it into a few pics. The look is over-exaggerated and I love it! I wouldn't normally go so glam, but it fitted with the whole vibe and I felt like an extra from American Hustle! We shot the pics on a freeeeezing afternoon in the Northern Quarter. Luckily, I got to shoot with two of the bags, and I absolutely fell in love! Be sure to check them out!

 Have a great weekend, see you soon!

Lauren XO


Coat: Asos (similar here) // Jeans: Asos // Shoes: M&S (similar here
 Shirt: Vintage (similar here)

Camera Bag: Grafea
Saddle Bag: Grafea 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. LOVE the 70's vibes so chic x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! So lovely of you to stop by. Obsessed with the seventies right now! xxx

      Delete
  2. That bag is so beautiful. Your blog is lovely just followed via bloglovin !
    Hope to see my scarf make an appearance on your blog ;)

    Alex ox.
    http://champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Oh the scarf will definitely make an appearance soon, I love it! Thanks for stopping by, off to follow you! xx

      Delete
  3. Your whole outfit like your scarf, coat, and bag looks beautiful. You have done a great job. I recommend Beth Dutton pink coat which will make you look more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to fashion, few items can rival the enduring popularity and timeless appeal of leather jackets...
    shearling jacket

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig