Friday 13 February 2015


Flares, Prints and Fluff 






I've finally given in to fluff! Yes, that's right, not fur...fluff! Fluff is the new faux fur guys. It's everywhere and has been for a few months now. I have seen several variations on the highstreet, some are amazing; Topshop, Asos for example, and some look like massacred teddy bears (won't mention any names!). I finally found this beauty in the Next sale. I will of course link you to jackets you can get hold of, but I wanted to show you how versatile fluff can be.

It's much lighter in both look and feel. It oozes femininity and grace, and wouldn't look out of place in Spring time. It's also fun, an aspect that all fashion should have! There are so many colours and textures embraced by fluff, that almost anyone, with any style can work with it; that's my favourite type of trend, one that is wearable and that everyone can love! 

I teamed the jacket with the most flattering flares I have ever worn from asos, Personally, I love a good flare. There is definitely mixed feelings, and I'm aware that they do not flatter every shape. If you still want to embrace the seventies trend, I definitely recommend a printed shirt. There are literally 1000's of options, with every high street store embracing the bright bold prints for Spring. They are a nod to the trend, without looking like you're going out in fancy dress.

I finished the look with my trusty M&S mules which are still a staple in my wardrobe, and my New Look tote bag.

How do you feel about fluff? Would you give it a go? It's been a big hit on my instagram, but is it a wearable trend for you? Would love to hear from you!

Lauren XO


Jacket: Next (similar here) // Flares: Asos // Shirt: Asos // Mules: M&S (similar here)
Bag: New Look 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig