Saturday 14 February 2015



Gemini-Woman Clothing

Today on the blog, I will telling you about a fantastic store that I have collaborated with! Gemini-Woman is a clothing boutique in the beautiful town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Claire opened the store over 25 years ago, and due to the fantastic success, she has now branched out to an online boutique for customers to access the wonderful range of clothes who live all over the UK. Gemini-Woman stock a range of well known brands, including French Connection, Great Plains and Noa Noa. I was asked to choose some of the new SS15 pieces that I loved, believe me, to choose just a select few was hard, but I think you'll love the results!

They have also given me an exclusive 10% off code for all of my lovely readers, you can just add it at the checkout: FASHIONPANIC10



Shirt // Skirt // Boots // Clutch

Look One features some wardrobe staples. A few items that can mix and match with anything and everything and will last for years to come. You can't beat a beautifully tailored white shirt. It goes perfectly with the pencil skirt, but you can easily dress it down with a pair of skinnies and flats. The accessories I've gone for add a bit of spice, to what could be quite a simple look.The animal print will always look beautiful and feminine when teamed with such a classic outfit, I just love it! It was love at first sight when I saw the fringed boots! Fringed accessories are a massive trend for this season, especially seventies inspired suede, these boots really do tick all the boxes! 




 Polo-neck // Trousers // Shoes // Bag

The next look is another mix of wardrobe staples. Polo-necks have been everywhere this past season, and they don't plan on leaving us any time soon. They instantly bring a look in to 2015, and add such a timeless elegance to any outfit. The beautiful monochrome trousers are perfect for going from a day to night look. They are incredibly flattering and add a 1960s vibe. To finish the look I added perfect black court shoes and a very on trend snake skin French Connection bag. 



Top // Trousers // Shoes // Bag

For look three, I went with a more casual, everyday look. I absolutely love the colours that define this outfit. Such Spring Summer tones that instantly make you think of warm weather and relaxed times. Oranges also happen to be big this season, reminiscent of the seventies with suede and snakeskin thrown in! Although I do love putting my heals on a dressing up, outfits like this are what you'll find me in almost every day.


Jacket // Dress // Shoes // Bag

My final look embraces the double denim trend. If you had told me a few years ago that it would be stylish to rock double denim, I would never have believed you, but look at me now! I love the simplicity of the stunning denim dress, you could easily team it with tights and boots for colder days too. The French Connection jacket is an absolute must have! It is slightly fitted for the more feminine look, but oozes rock and roll glamour, pair it with black skinnies and an old t-shirt for the ultimate dressed down look. I stayed simple with the accessories with glam gold trainers and a cute backpack.

I absolutely love Gemini-Woman. They cater for such a wide range of women, style and ages - there's something for everyone! Do check out their website, they also have some great inspiration and advice on choosing your perfect look. Happy Shopping!

Lauren XO 

SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig