Wednesday 18 February 2015



Rock On Ruby Clothes Swapping Party






So last week I attended a blogger's party with a difference. It was hosted by the wonderful Holly and the girls over at Rock On Ruby at Font Bar in Manchester. I'm sure most of you have heard of ROR, but if not, definitely check them out. They design some amazing slogan t-shirts, hoodies and also accessories. You can personalise the items to have whatever you want on them - I have the frozen "the cold never bothered me anyway" as I'm obviously a 5 year old child...

Anyway, on to the party; it was a clothes swap party! This entailed each blogger bringing a few items of clothing, accessories or unused make up that they no longer wanted, and swapping it with other blogger's unwanted things. Genius! It was like shopping...for free!

It was also a chance to catch up with some friends and also meet some lovely new bloggers. I saw the wonderful Gail from The Equinox Fashion, Laura from Fashion Eat Star and Anna from It's a Blogger's World. I also met lovely new friends; Stephanie, Ruth, Ashleigh and Melissa.

A few of us were too busy drinking the fabulous cocktails that we missed the start of the swapping, but I still ended up with some fabulous things. My favourite was a vintage 70s style scarf from the lovely Alexandra from Champagne and Lemonade (pics to follow on Instagram).

It was such a lovely way to spend an afternoon, shopping, cocktails and new friends. Can't wait to attend another clothes swapping party!

Lauren XO

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awh so glad you liked the scarf :)
    Lovely post hopefully meet you again soon at another event !
    Alex oxo
    http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig