Thursday 8 January 2015


Wrapped Up






Hi guys! So it's been another busy blogging week for me It's definitely taking up most of my time, and I am absolutely loving it! I can't believe that 6 months ago I was admiring all of these blogs, too nervous to start my own. I don't know what pushed me to make that post, but if you are thinking of starting a blog, of any type, I would say go for it! 

On to the look! This has to be my favourite coat of the season. I wear it most days, and it's the go to coat for most of my "off duty" looks. The most beneficial aspects of this beaut, it the fact it completely covers everything! You could wear anything underneath (I'm usually very dressed down on non-blogging days). It brings my look bang on trend, and best of all it's comfortable and warm.

It's from one of my favourite brands Vero Moda. I absolutely love Scandinavian fashion. The effortless simplicity and modern designs always grab my attention, so when this was new in on Asos, I knew I had to have it! 

The scarf is another staple of mine. It's also from asos, and is absolutely huge, again fantastic for covering up and looking stylish. Oversized scarves have been around for a while, but it took me ages to find one that was easy to style and not too over the top. I think asos got it bang on!

My mules and black skinnes are out again. People who follow me on instagram will know I tend to use the same staples for a lot of looks. I think this is realistic of most people's wardrobes. We don't all have endless budgets, so I wanted to reflect reality, and I do wear the same jeans 3/4 days a week! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week,

See you soon! 

Lauren XO


Coat: Vero Moda // Scarf: Asos // Jeans: Topshop // Bag: Micheal Kors



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ciara! The shoes are so comfy too, found it hard to find comfy pointy flats! xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with big scarves at the moment! And those shoes!
    like and comment on my blog! The link is BambiFawnBlog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love blig scarves! They are so cosy and wearable! Will be sure to stop by your blog :) xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig