Tuesday 13 January 2015


Pinstripes and Silver






Hello! Happy Tuesday guys. Hope you're having a good week so far. I'm having another busy blogging week. I have a photo shoot with an amazing Manchester brand tomorrow. I'm so excited to have pictures taken with an actual camera! If you don't know already, all my pictures are taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4. I just use Instagram or Vscocam to edit them. I'm also excited as it's one of my fave accessories brand (post to come soon!). It still feels weird (don't think it will ever feel normal) that people are noticing my IG account and reading this blog. I probably mention it in every post, but this was a total last hobby and meant for myself and to express my love for fashion. The fact that I have so many lovely people following my account makes me so happy, and I hope I can give you some outfit inspiration!

Speaking of which, on to the look! My silver babies are out! For some reason I hadn't worn them until Christmas eve, where I got so many compliments, I decided they needed a post of their own. I don't know about you, but I found it really difficult to find comfy, pointy, flat shoes. Every pair I tried on just hurt! Then I found these. They are my most liked picture on Instagram so far, with over 250 likes! They are still in store (I saw them last week, but I can't find them online! Follow the link below for similar ones).

The pinstipe blazer was an absolute bargain from my fave boohoo! £7 in the sale, yes £7. It is amazing. Pinstripes have been big for a while, and with stripes being a major S/S15 trend, it's a great piece to have in your wardrobe!

I've added the fur to add a wintery feel, I love it and it transforms coats! I've had it for years, but I'll link a similar one for you below. Same trust black jeans as always, live in them!

See you very shortly (I'm going to write a 'fave trends for S/S15' in a mo).

Lauren XO



Blazer: Boohoo // Scarf: H&M (similar here) // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Next 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've got that scarf too, it's so cute (:
    Really like your shoes by the way, the colour of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samyra, they are sooo nice! They're really comfy too. I love the scarf, really want it in another colour. Thanks for stopping by xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig