Sunday 4 January 2015



Wide Leg and Lace





So my second look was a bit of NYE inspo. I actually didn't go to a party on NYE. My husband brother and I, went up to a local beauty spot that looks over Manchester. It was amazing to see all the fireworks go off at 12 and such a great way to start 2015! 

My wide legged trousers have to be my favourite trousers in my wardrobe. I bought them when I first  started following fashion blogs in May. I would never have bought them before I saw them in a few street style pics, and just thought they were so elegant and flattering,

These beauties were just £25 from Asos. Such a good price for something that is so versatile. I have worn these with flats to give a high fashion look, but paired them with this lace crop for a night time finish. Again, I would NEVER have even tried a crop top until I saw them on blogs. Paired with the high waist trousers, you show about an inch of your stomach, so they no longer have to be a scary thing!

Many more looks to come over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

Lauren XO

Trousers: Asos // Top: Miss Guided // Bag: H&M


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. so flipping gorgeous! love the lace crop xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks lovely! It was sooooo freezing as I shot this on NYE itself! Hope you're well! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I adore this outfit! Love your total blog.
    I'm a new blogger myself too, even newer than you haha.
    Going to follow your new posts!
    x Samyra from blogsamyras.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Samyra! Ohh i'll be sure to check your blog out. Good luck, thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig