Sunday 4 January 2015


Bare Legs in Winter







So my first post of the year actually involves a few of my Christmas sale purchases. I love the Winter sales, as I'm always thinking about summer and getting inspiration for holiday looks at bargain prices! Like the dress on my previous post, I bought it for Spring/Summer. It has an asyemectric hem which we will be seeing lots of this year, and it's also beautifully tiered (reminded me a lot of the Burberry Prorsum S/S15 show). 

As you can see, I braved the cold and went for bare legs. It was freezing, but I felt it would have looked to harsh to wear black tights.

My scarf was in the Monsoon sale, and it just goes with everything! I love the khaki green, and it's so warm. It gives a great silhouette and balances out the lower half of the dress.

I've paired it with my season faves, my black chelsea boots from M&S. The make any look bang on trend!

I hope you find some bargains in the sales, H&M and Asos are my personal favourites - good luck!

Lauren XO



Dress: H&M // Scarf: Monsoon (similar here) // Boots: M&S // Hat: H&M

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig