Wednesday 22 October 2014



Vintage Vibes



 






Hey there fashion lovers! I'm back with a new look, although sticking with the vintage theme. So polo necks/roll necks/turtle necks or whatever you like to call them are a big thing this AW. It's also a trend that I'm sure 90% of you already own! I didn't have to buy any this year as I had at least 4 from the past few seasons. 

I feel fashion has become much more wearable this year. Actually the past few years. Flats are back, boyfriend jeans are a staple and now polo necks are 'in' for Winter. How easy could it be! I personally love polo necks. Although I'm also aware that not everyone (especially you lucky girls with big boobs) will think they flatter their shape. Luckily there are so many different variations out there that I'm sure one will be the perfect match. I've noticed Zara and Asos have a wide selection of really wide necked jumpers and tops, so check them out if you're not a massive fan of tight ones.

I combined this particular polo neck with 2 looks (with culottes next week!). It's so versatile, I could wear it with anything! It was so warm and cosy, I didn't want to take it off!

The A line skirt is another winner of the season. It flatters almost every figure, and creates such a feminine silhouette. This is also from Asos, but I've seen lots in Topshop and Zara too.

The furry bag and pointy Chelsea boots finish the look. I know not everyone loves a furry bag...but I just love it! It was just £14 from Primark and even comes with it's own dust bag - check you out Primarni! 

The boots are a must have for AW14. Flat, pointy and flattering. Spot on.

I started my new job last week which is why i've been so rubbish updating instagram, but back on it from today! Ohhh I'm also getting my hair chopped of this week! What dya think!? 

See you next week,

Lauren XO

Polo Neck: Asos // Skirt: Asos // Boots: M&S // Bag: Primark (similar here)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig