Wednesday 29 October 2014



Culottes











I'm back with a super quick post this week, which is actually OK as this is a super simple look!

Culottes - much like Marmite, you either love them or hate them! I must admit, it took me a while to even try a pair on. But once I did, I was hooked! Ok, so there are loads variations out there, but as usual asos has a great selection for you to give a try.

Maroon is a fave colour of mine, plus it's super Autumnal and looks lovely with all the fallen leaves (and up here in Manchester, they grey skies!). I could have easily teamed this maroon pair with black, or other deep, earthy colours e.g dark green, burnt orange and navy. So they are super versatile!

You may spot the Paul and Bear polo neck I wore on last weeks post. Total staple! And, they star yet again...my M&S mules! Such a 'go to' shoe this whole year! As they are black, they go so well from SS to AW.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

See you soon, Lauren XO

Culottes: Asos // Polo Neck: Asos // Mules: M&S (similar here
Bag: M&S (similar here)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig