Friday 14 November 2014



Mom Jeans








Hello lovlies! I hope you've all had a great start to November. It's definitely more Autumnal up here in Manchester, which obviously means wrapping up in all sorts of fabulous coats, capes and blankets!

This is my first Wintery post EVER. I started this blog in July, and even though I'm from the UK, it's actually not been really cold until now. This meant pulling out all the stops and bringing out my amazing camel coat! I can't tell you how many comments I've had about this baby, and I actually bought it off ebay for £30 last Spring! It was originally from New Look and had all the labels attached. I can't tell you how easily this adds a fashionable quality to my outfit. Even jeans and a 
t-shirt are jazzed up!

Now onto the jeans. Oh yes, the infamous 'mom' jeans. AKA man-repellent jeans. Both my hubby and my brother had strong opinions on the fit and look of them...however, as Betsey Johnson once said; 


“Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they’d just walk around naked at all times.”


Personally, I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and definitely look more on trend that a basic pair of skinnies! I totally understand the unflattering kind of angle, but that's a trend I'm loving right now...the kind of awkward, extra comfortable look.

Ok so now on to the most popular pair of boots I have ever owned! I bought these beauties from Dorothy Perkins last month, and from the first picture I put on instagram, I've had non stop requests about where I got them! They are unbelievably flattering as they have the pointed toe. This really does elongate your leg, and make you look amazing! I would never of thought of pairing them with mom jeans, but I really love the juxtaposition of totally chilled with a mix of glam! 

To finish off the look I threw on my new amazingly cosy jumper, again from Dorothy Perkins. They come in a range of colours and just look great with everything! I have it in blue too, and really want it in black.

I've been really busy working recently, but finally have 2 consecutive days off, so be prepared for major blog/instagram/twitter updates!

Have a lovely week, see you soon!

Lauren XO

Coat: New Look (similar) // Jeans: ASOS // Jumper: Dorothy Perkins  
Boots: Dorothy Perkins // Bag: Primark (similar)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig