Friday 11 July 2014

Round up of the Week

For those of you who didn't read my last post, I explained that as I'd had such a busy week outfit wise, I was going to cram them altogether in one post. I've not had the time to shoot proper blog pictures, so I just took a simple profile and side shot. I am shooting for a full size post this weekend, so stay tuned! All the links to the outfits are below :)
Hope you've all had a lovely week

Lauren XO





Flowers and Jewels
Shirt: Zara (similar here) // Jeans: Topshop // Brogues: TKMaxx (similar here)
Satchel: The Leather Satchel Company // Necklace: Primark (similar here)




Day to Night
Staples: Shirt: Primark (similar here) // Jeans: Topshop
Look One: Shoes: M&S // Satchel: Topshop 
Look Two: Shoes: Primark (similar here) Bag: Primark (similar here)



Off the Shoulder
Top: Ebay (similar here) // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: M&S 
Bag: Primark (similar here)


Sport Stripes
Shirt: Primark (similar here) // Jeans: Topshop // Mules: M&S // Clutch: Primark (can't find any similar, but loads of nice one's here)


Khaki Joggers
Joggers: Primark (similar here) // T-shirt: Mango // Shoes: Primark (similar here
Bag: H&M // Hat: H&M  

Annnnnnd done! Phew, sorry for the rushed post, just wanted to make sure you all had the links to the looks.

See you soon!










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig