Friday 11 July 2014

Khaki and Stripes






I have had the busiest week ever! Just lots of things all at once, squeezed into 5 days. This is not that unusual, but since I've started blogging, I find myself constantly thinking of my outfits and if they would be good enough for the blog. I suppose that is the curse of the fashion blogger. The constant insecurities about 'your style' and if people will like your look. 

Living in Manchester, and well, the UK in general, also makes for hard outfit choices. They are all determined on the weather! The night before the Vintage Car Show, I had planned a lovely summer look...woke up in the morning to find it was raining and miserable! It ended up being 22c and sunny! (hence me wearing tights and biker boots!)

I've had the khaki parka since I was 12. It was the first thing I ever bought from River Island. 13 years later and it's still a fave! I cannot get enough of stripes. I wear them all year round, sunshine or showers, warm or cold. They always look good :) This dress is just £10 in the Asos sale, grab yourself a bargain! 

Biker boots may be a winter staple, but as I mentioned before, living in Manchester, they are also a summer essential! I bought them in the River Island sale for just £35. They are real leather and unbelievably comfy!

As I've had so many outfits this week, I've not been able to take good quality blog pictures. So I'm going to upload a round up to the week and all the links to the clothes in one post, I hope you guys enjoy!

Lauren xo

Parka: River Island (similar here) // Dress: Asos // Boots: River Island (similar here)
Bag: H&M // Sunglasses: New Look




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig