Tuesday 8 July 2014

Checkmate





Another monochrome look. I can't even defend my black and white obsession any more! It was a total accident that this was monochromatic, but I'll roll with it, as this is one of my most 'liked' looks on instagram!

I've been blogging nearly a month now, and whilst I have loved dressing up and choosing looks, I've also decided that I will blog more of what I wear every day. This is a good example of that. Flats, flats, flats! I hardly ever wear heels in the day time, or if I do they are small, extra comfortable ones. These slip ons are a daily fave of mine, it literally feels as though you are wearing slippers, they are just so crazy comfy! I also love the quilted detail on them (which is a big trend for A/W14) as I think it makes them stand out slightly more than a simple canvas pair. (that isn't dust on the picture of them, that's rain drops!)

I bought the rest of this look in the H&M sale. The skirt was £6 and the shirt was £10. Although I'm not into the whole "cropped" look (oh if I had abs Id be all over it!), however this cropped shirt was so flattering when I tried it on, that I couldn't resist. It just hangs rather than clings and is also super cool for summery weather.

I hope you guys are having a good week, I love getting your comments on instagram, please feel free to leave them on the blog too. I will always reply :)

Lauren xo

Shirt: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Slip Ons: Asos // Satchel: Topshop (alternate colour)
 Watch: River Island





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig