Monday 7 July 2014

Kimono in the Rain











Yes, you read it right, "Kimono in the Rain" is exactly what it says on the tin! As per usual, the sun did not shine on the day we shot this look. It was an impromptu photo shoot, as we were off to the pub and we saw that the road I usually take the pictures on was empty. I must admit, I felt a tad silly with my sunnies on and a rather 'holiday' style outfit, but luckily, the pictures haven't got visable rain drops on them!

I bought this kimono style top online from H&M. It's original purpose was for my holiday, I'd envisioned a bikini and wavy hair with this as a cover up. But when it arrived, I was wearing these jeans and a vest top, so just tried it on for size. I then realised it was really versatile and could be worn in loads of ways! I was trying to get across the movement of the kimono on the pictures, as it really does flow when you walk, however I do feel I look like a flasher on some pics! Anyway, it was such a bargain (£9.99) and I know I will wear it in many different ways. 

Boyfriend jeans are my staple this summer (as my followers will know), but I'd not yet paired these light denim ones with my other fave, my M&S mules. Such a cool, effortless look, and more importantly, really comfortable!

On to my satchel. My perfect-in-every-way satchel. I can't fault it. I picked it up as it was the closest bag to the door, but whenever I see it pictured, I fall in love with it all over again. It completes any look, dressed up, or down, and I get so many compliments about it. I bought it from the Leather Satchel Company, which is the best out there! Not over priced, brilliant customisation and just perfect customer service. I highly recommenced getting in touch with them if you are thinking in investing in one.

Hope you are all having a great Monday! 

Lauren XO

Kimono: H&M (No longer online but still in store. Similar ones here, here and here) Jeans: Zara // Tshirt: Mango // Mules: Marks and Spencers 
Satchel: The Leather Satchel Company // Cuff: New Look (Similar here and here)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig