Saturday 5 July 2014

Stripes and Ripped Jeans







I know, I know ANOTHER monochrome look! I honestly don't mean to do it, it just ends up all black and white! I didn't even realize I owned that many black and white items...

This was a look for a lunch date. To me, being comfortable is the most important thing about any outfit. Again, I've gone for boyfriend style jeans. I cannot recommend them enough, I'm sure you are getting sick of them by now, but trust me, they just flatter your figure (even when I'm having a "fat" day and just want to slob out). These particular beauties I found in the Mango sale. I don't normally get along with white jeans...especially skinny white jeans. I always feel they highlight all of the bits I want to hide and are usually very unforgiving. So when I found these, I was beyond happy! I also feel like I will inevitably get stains all over them, which I'm happy to say hasn't happened yet! Although as you can imagine, eating lunch probably wasn't the best first outing for them.

The stripey boyfriend tee is from Primark and at £4 how could I resist!? It's great and baggy, again so comfortable. It added the little nautical look I was going for. Oh and the good old mules are out again. What can I say, they go with EVERYTHING!

These are the first pics I've added with my hair up. I have a very weird obsession that my head is very small and I end up looking like a 'pea head'. It took me a while to get the confidence to take shots with it up...I suppose we all have our strange insecurities!

I'm trying to get more outfits up that I wear on a day to day basis, rather than a 'blog specific' look. I hope you will enjoy the more casual outfits!

xo

Jeans: Mango // Top: Primark (similar here and here) // Mules: M&S // Watch: River Island


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig