Sunday 12 June 2016

Styling Up Unique 21

Minimal, monochrome, and Manchester; my 3 fave 'M's. My latest post is all about the fab Manchester based, Unique 21. I was sent the most beautiful shirt/dress from the brand, one that I now class as one of my fave SS16 pieces. I say shirt/dress as online it's advertised as a dress, but due to my height (5"7/5"10 in heels!) it was a little short...however! I'd always envisioned it over trousers, so it all worked out perfectly.




The first thing I must mention, is the quality. For £45 you get a beautifully crafted, cut to perfection, piece of clothing. It's heavy, and has multiple layers, making it feel much more expensive. The weight also ensures it hangs perfectly, creating lots of movement and an ultra feminine silhouette. 



I wore my dream shirt over my other favourites; my crepe culottes from Dorothy Perkins. I love layering at the moment, and although I was planning to wear over some longer, cropped flares, the length of my faves just seem to look 'right'. I finished the look with the shoe of the moment (although I bought these back in 2014) the mule! I absolutely love the ease and comfort of mules. It may be showing my age, but I just can't bare to walk around in painful shoes - life's too short! 

On another note; I can't wait to give you a little life update in an upcoming blog post. I have exciting news which I can't share just yet (yes I'm being one of those blogger tossers who is mysterious, but literally cannot tell you now!) but it will explain why I've been incredibly busy and a little less present on social media! 

Have a great new week lovelies!

Shirt: Unique 21 // Culottes: Dorothy Perkins // Shoes: M&S (similar here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig