Tuesday 24 May 2016

The Levi's Tailor Shop at Asos HQ

A few weeks ago, a little dream of mine came true; I got to visit Asos HQ! Yes, so many of you may think I need to get out more...but honestly, since I've been 17 (10 years!) I've shopped on Asos (or 'as seen on screen' as it was known then!) and I am a massive fan of not just the brand, but also the the incredible ethos of supporting creativity and embracing the blogger boom. I've been working with the team at Access All Asos for a few months now, collaborating with some amazing brands, one of which being Levis. Imagine me utter delight when I was asked if I wanted to go down and customise my very own pair of 501s. Excited didn't even come close, I was ecstatic! 





I arrived at Asos HQ, which is in the ultra hip Camden Town. It is a beautiful art deco building which definitely stands out from the crowd. I was led through to the Levis customizing station, which was an absolute feast for the eyes. Everywhere you looked there was denim; frayed, aged, dyed, covered in patches, studs; basically the dream. I was introduced to the lovely girl from Levis who gave me a hand in getting starting customizing my own pair. I definitely had my heart set on getting my initials on them somewhere, and was very happy to find some cute little letters. I was able to pin them to the waist band of my 501s. I am also obsessed with all things frayed at the moment, so decided to have 4cm added to the bottom of my jeans. Due to the time needed to customize them, I left them with the team at Asos so they could work their magic!





My babies arrived last week and they are out of this world! Ahhh I am SO excited to shoot a look book for you guys to see. They are everything I love in jeans all rolled into one pair! I decided to keep them quite minimal in terms of decoration, even though I'm very into patches and badges; I wanted to ensure I could keep them for a life time. The whole reason Levis held the workshop, was to celebrate the fact that you can customise your very own jeans in all the Levis UK stores. There are SO many ways you can make your Levis your own, I hope you've had a little bit of inspo from the pictures!

I had such an amazing time at head office. The whole vibe is so friendly and creative, full of life and ideas. A massive thank you to the team at Asos and Levis for the great experience!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig