Tuesday 24 May 2016

A Day At The Beach

Look how glamorous I am, I have a location shoot! Ok, so in reality, we just went to the beach for a day, but what fashion blogger would miss an opportunity to shoot in the sand dunes! 

I finally got to wear my amazing Wrap London boyfriend jeans. I was sent them a few months ago, and I couldn't wait to finally take them out for a spin. As a natural 'planner' I knew that I wanted to style them with a spring/summer vibe as they are just perfect to dress up or down and the washed out fabric looks fab with light airy colours.







I paired the jeans with my gorgeous (and very popular with bloggers) off the shoulder blouse, which was a dream to wear as it was so lightweight, and believe it or not it was quite warm! I've worn both pieces in so many ways, as they are both so versatile. 

The beach itself was 5 minutes for Conwy, a beautiful town in North Wales, which I definitely recommend as it's only 1hr 20 from Manchester!

Jeans: Wrap London // Blouse: H&M
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig