Monday 21 March 2016

The Sleeve

 As mentioned in my previous post; I love a sleeve. They have been 'on trend' for a while now, and I love that everyone can rock this trend no matter what style of clothes you wear. It's such an easy and inexpensive way to achieve a high fashion look, and as styled in the photos below, you can even borrow from you bf/dad/any male with a white shirt!






This particular outfit turned out to be an accidental smart casual look. I wore it to the Manchester Arndale's SS16 shoot and wanted to be comfortable, warm, yet still modern and on trend. This is where I first discovered I could borrow an oversized shirt from my dad. Yes, my dad. He loves the fact he's being mentioned on my blog, but he does actually have a lovely section of white shirts!

It was too big to wear on its own, but under this coat you can't tell, yet you get the over sized sleeve detail! I went for (another accidental choice) of my black coat, black wide leg trousers and black bucket bag. I lightened the look with my grey knitted scarf, which hides everything and is super cosy. I was really happy with the final look, as it really wasn't planned, but looked nicer than I had imagined. I don't know why I'm a fashion blogger, all my looks are usually an accident!

Coat: Mango (similar here) // Trousers: Asos // Shirt: Dads! (similar here) // Bag: Zara

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig