Thursday 31 December 2015

TMI - More About Me

I've never written anything personal on here before. Mainly because I didn't think anyone would be remotely interested in reading it. However, I've decided you may want to know a bit more about me, since in most of my Instagram pictures I have a 'resting bitch face' and I'm really not one!

I was going to write a long boring post about my struggle with mental health and panic attacks, but I thought it was a bit depressing for NYE. So I've decided to do the TMI Tag even though
 no one tagged me in it...I'm sure I can still do it, although it's rather sad.

Here we go!

(My #best9)

1: What are you wearing
My PJ's (It's 12pm on NYE...)
2: Ever been in love?
Yes, with my lovely husband.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, but learnt SOOOO much, so it was totes worth it!
4: How tall are you?
5"8
5: How much do you weigh? 
As if I'm going to answer that 5 days after Christmas!
6: Any tattoos?
Yes, an 'M' on my foot which is for Mus. If we get divorced I will swear it was for Mum...
7: Any piercings?
Two in my ear
8: OTP?
Too old to know what this means.
9: Favourite show?
Of all time, Friends. Currently, Outlander. Mainly because I fancy Sam Heughan and love history. Oh and The Good Wife as I like to pretend I'm a fancy lawyer!
10: Favourite bands?
Asos, Zara, Topshop how cliche!
11: Something you miss? 
Living in Turkey.
12: Favorite song?
Edwyn Collins - Girl Like You (google it if you're under 25)
13: How old are you?
27
14: Zodiac sign?
Scorpio
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Compassion, humour, same outlook on life.
16: Favourite Quote?
"A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous"
17: Favourite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio (someone give him a bloody Oscar!)
18: Favourite colour?
Neutrals as I'm that FUN.
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood...80% of the time, loud.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Straight to the fridge, then Netflix!
21: How long does it take you to shower?
15mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I work from home 75% of the time, so 10mins. Brush teeth, sweatpants on and hair up!
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.
24: Turn on?
Humour
25: Turn off?
Vanity!
26: The reason I Started A Blog
I had just left my job due to anxiety. Wanted to take my mind off it, and be productive!
27: Fears?
Anxiety created a lot of fears. I don't really have any specific fears other than fish! 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
John Lewis Advert!
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning, to Mus or actually it may have been to my dogs...
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I wanted to incorporate Anxiety into my blog name. It's made me who I am. Fashion Panic just sounded better.

31: Last book you read?
Outlander Series - Number Four (can't remember the name!)
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Outlander Series - Number Five
33: Last show you watched?
Keeping Up With the Kardashians (don't judge me!)
34: Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend Sarah. She's just got engaged!
36: Favourite food?
M&S Coconut Ice or Chinese food.
37: Place you want to visit?
Scandinavia! I think I have lived there in a previous life, plus my favourite place is Ikea!
38: Last place you were?
In bed...
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, Sam Heughan from Outlander! (google him!) and Shakira!
40: Last time you kissed someone?
My Miniature Schnauzer puppy, Ruby about 10mins ago.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday by my dad, telling my he thought I'd had enough popcorn...
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry or Water Melon
43: What instruments do you play??
None. So annoyed my Mum didn't force me to learn one!
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding ring (I know)
45: Last sport you played?
Literally cannot remember.
46: Last song you sang?
Justin Beiber - Sorry (ok, so this is TMI is making me look so bad!)
47: Favorite chat up line?
"Add me on MySpace"
48: Have you ever used it?
Yes, yes I have!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I live with my parents, husband, brother and 2 dogs. I am constantly hanging out with people! ARGH!
50: Who should answer these questions next?
If any of them read this, then....Holly, Emma, Gail and Anoushka

So there they are! My 50 TMI questions. I hope it has given you a little insight into my super exciting, glamorous life! Thank you for all of your support this year, I can't wait to share 2016 with you all!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've read it ;) I'm your stalker haha. Il do one too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha who knew people read this thing! Yay do one. I love that no one asked me to do this, I'm just forcing it upon people! Happy New Year, love you blogger bud xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. It's lovely to know a bit more about you and how your blog came about. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, so can relate xx

    www.digital-diva.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ally! Thank you so much for reading it and taking the time to comment. I've had so many emails asking about my anxiety so I may do a post on it. It sucks, but if more people are open about it, we can all support each other. Happy New Year lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. I read it! Haha! I had no idea that's where you blog name came from... Very clever and thoughtful. I always imagined you "panicking" outside a wardrobe over what to wear! It's lovely to get to know a bit more about you my dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig