Tuesday 29 December 2015

Collaboration With Nobody's Child

So it appears I've not had an outfit post for a while! Sorry about that guys. It's been Christmas, for a blogger this includes numerous events, but I hope you aren't too bored of that type of post as I hope to do a few more soon!
On to my latest collab with a new brand, Nobody's Child. From the get go this was a different experience from working with other clothing companies. The lovely Ryan rang me to introduce himself and explain what Nobody's Child was about, but also to ask me what I thought of the clothes and if I would be interested in being sent a few pieces. Don't get me wrong, other brands I have worked with have been lovely, but to actually speak to a person and not just via email, was a lovely change. I was given a voucher and could chose anything I wanted (another difference!) and go through the real customer experience.

Nobody's Child is fast becoming a big player in the retail industry. As well as working with big bloggers, they have also become a hit with celebs including the massive US girl band Fifth Harmony!

This is my first of two posts from the collaboration, I hope you enjoy!  





I chose this very cool "popcorn and unicorn" jumper. I wanted to pick something I wouldn't have normally gone for. I'm not a massive unicorn sort of girl, but I just loved the fun aspect of the slogan, not to mention the style and cut. It is now a popular staple in my wardrobe, and I have worn it quite a few times! For this post I chose to pair it with quite a casual outfit. I wore this to go shopping, so it's practical, comfortable but has a nod to a few trends. The cut and quality of the jumper is great. It's quite boxy, so it a modern twist on a classic sweater style. I've has so many compliments when wearing it and it is one of my 'most liked' pictures on my Instagram account! The price is great too, just £15, which is always good when so many people like something. 

I teamed it with my wide leg cropped jeans, my new River Island dream boots and my new fave bake boy hat. The baker boy has been back for a while, but not many people are wearing it yet. I'm sure this will change now Vogue put Gigi Hadid in one for the latest January Issue!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, I will be back very soon with more outfit posts and also a personal review of my year in blogging :)

Lauren XO

Sweater: Nobody's Child // Jeans: Asos (similar) // Boots: River Island (in store only)
 Hat: Asos (similar
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit...all goes so well together and really suits you. I'm lusting over the jumper and hat in particular xx

    www.digital-diva.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit...all goes so well together and really suits you. I'm lusting over the jumper and hat in particular xx

    www.digital-diva.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig