Monday 7 December 2015

Culotte Jumpsuit

I don't even have to mention my love of culottes any more. It's an embarrassingly, well known fact amongst my fellow bloggers and even some brands. So it's no surprise I chose to wear them for my 27th Birthday meal out. It was love at first click with this beaut from asos. I religiously refreshed the 'new in' page, waiting to find my perfect Birthday outfit, and this ticked all the boxes! I am not normally a massive fan of jumpsuits, usually because I'm 5"7 and have quite a long torso, which usually ends in the unfortunate issue...near the crotch area (how to put it politely!?) Anyway, this one fit and I felt amazing wearing it! 




It was a bit more than I would normally spend on one item, but I figured I could team it up with so many jumpers and shirts, that it would be a great addition to my wardrobe. For this occasion, I kept it quite simple. I added a 3/4 length plain t-shirt and my absolute favourite River Island sock boots. I finished the look with an oversized clutch, as it was a for a meal out, so I wanted to look a bit more dressed up. The jumpsuit itself is a great way to add a bit of an edge to your wardrobe. Culottes/cropped flares are bang on trend, and tartan was seen all over the AW15 catwalks. 



I love the grey and black tones, they make it slightly more professional looking, I would happily wear this to the office with a white shirt. In the same way, it can easily be paired with some trainers and a roll neck and be ultra casual. It's just a great piece and so wearable, I already have lots of future combos in mind, so stay tuned!

Have a great week, and happy December!

Lauren xo

Jumpsuit: Asos // Boots: River Island // Top: Primark (similar here
Clutch: Primark (simialr here)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig