Monday 9 November 2015

Collaboration with Naai Antwerp

This week, I have collaborated with a fantastic new brand. When the lovely Jo, from Naai Anwterp emailed me to ask if I would collaborate, I jumped at the chance as soon as I had seen her beautiful pieces. Naai Antwerp is leading the way in ethical fashion. For every piece of their clothing that is sold, they donate a book to a child in need. Along with ensuring the next generation is educated, they also use ethical factories in Europe. I was sent the beautiful Magda shirt (which is now in the sale!). It's a perfect twist to the classic white shirt, with beautiful pleated detail.




My shirt arrived in a stunning box with a lovely note from Jo. I didn't want to open it and ruin the beautiful wrapping paper! As soon as I tried on the shirt, I could feel the quality. It's 100% cotton, and you really can tell the difference. It fitted like a glove. The pleats perfectly highlight the waist, and the structure of the shirt is so feminine, it doesn't feel like a plain white shirt at all.



I teamed the shirt with my absolute faves (you'll see them a lot over the next few posts!) cropped wide leg jeans from asos. They just update any look. I can put them with a simple white tee and it immediately looks on trend. I finished the look with my stapes, M&S mules and Primark clutch for more of an evening feel. 

A massive thank you to Jo, I can't wait to see what else is in store!

Lauren x

Shirt: Naai Antwerp // Jeans: Asos (similar) // Mules: M&S (similar
Clutch: Primark (similar)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig