Friday 27 November 2015

Arndale Centre's Vlogger's Christmas Edit Live

Waking up at 7am on a Saturday morning is not ideal, but it was definitely worth it (especially to see how beautiful and Christmassy the Arndale looked!). I was invited to a special blogger's breakfast at the Manchester Arndale last weekend. It was an exclusive insight into the Vlogger's Christmas Edit Live event which was held at the centre on the 20th and 21st November. The event featured 8 vlogging superstars, showcasing their top 10 Christmas picks. Each vlogger had a category and we were able to watch the Jennie Jenkins from Beauty By JJ choose her top 10 party heels.




We had a lovely breakfast at EAT and were able to ask Jennie some questions about her blog and vlogging channel. It was great to get an insight into the vlogging world. I don't vlog, and don't think I would ever have the confidence to make one! But Jennie, with her half a million subscribers, is running her own channel as well as being a full time blogger. She was such a lovely person, but also a savvy business women and an inspiration to us part time bloggers. I would love to be able to have blogging as my day job!



We then had the chance to watch Jennie run through her top 10, and see the production side of vlogging. It's very technical let me tell you! It was a great event, and as always, lovely to see my fellow bloggers. Before we left we were given a voucher to spend in the centre and a fantastic goodie bag featuring some AHHHmazing NYX make up! I just want to say a massive thank you to Helen and Leanne for inviting me and organising a fab event.

To watch the vlogger vidoes click here :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig