Tuesday 27 October 2015

Cropped Flares


Cropped flares are my new culottes. For those of you who follow me, you will know my obsession with culottes. I have every single colour, material and length and I will NEVER stop wearing them (ok unless I get reallly cold ankles...). Anyway, this season it's all about the cropped flare. Now I need to warn you straight off, they are not the most flattering of trousers, but stick with me here and I'll give you a few ideas of how you can pull them off.




The pair that I am wearing here were in the asos sale, and still available today (may sell out, so get em quick!). They come in this beautiful, and may I add very on trend, rust colour, which is so beautiful for AW. The crop flare does cut your leg in half. I look about 4ft in these pictures (I'm 5"8) so as with my beloved culottes, it's best to team them with a pair of heels. I chose to pair them with my new River Island dream sock boots (more about those later!)




Cropped flares are very 70s, but you can make them look ultra modern with sleek and simple silhouettes. I chose this black polo neck and all black accessories. Black and rust are massive colours for AW15. It's always nice to stick to a simple colour palette, even though I struggle to do that most days!

As I mentioned before, I finished the look with my River Island booties. Absolutely love at first sight. I got them with 20% off so they were just £36! I really struggle in heels, so these are a perfect height and enables me to actually wear them for longer than an hour!

I hope you like the look, I'm buying much more sensibly now, with lots of mix and match pieces. Finally acting like a grown up!

Lauren x

Cropped Flares: Asos // Top: M&S (similar) // Boots: River Island // Bag: Catwalk Killa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig