Monday 1 September 2014

Holiday Lookbook










Hello! Or Merhaba as they say in Turkey! As those of you who follow me on Instagram will know, I have been away for 3 weeks. I was planning to post at least one look a week whilst I was away, but as usual in Turkey, the wifi was horrendous!

So here is a slightly thrown together post of a few of my looks. I always find it really hard to dress in hot weather. When I say hot, the average daily temperature was a scorching 38c, with the night time around 28c. This made it almost impossible to look as though you had done anything with your hair...

The above pictures are my favourite night time looks from the holiday. I would be here all week if I tried to put all my looks on! (although more pics and links are on Instagram if you're interested)

I wasn't too sure about taking my wide leg trousers with me, I thought they may look way too warm and inappropriate...but I really love them with an off the shoulder top, so threw them in. I actually think they worked quite well! They weren't too warm, and really set off the boohoo top (my absolute fave!). 

The floral maxi dress was a last minute addition from the Zara sale, only £9.99! It was perfect for one of the warmest evenings there (36c!). It was light and floaty and the material felt amazing. It's definitely a staple in my summer wardrobe. 

I actually used to live in Turkey. In fact, the last picture is the view from my in-laws house. It's one of my favourite places on Earth! We go every year, at least once, so I always try and grab some bargains in the Winter sales. The skirt, cami and necklace in the 5th picture, cost a grand total of £11 from H&M! 

Many apologies for this last minute post, I didn't want to neglect my blog any longer! I will be back next week with my usual 'one look' post. 

Hope you've all had an amazing summer!

Lauren XO

Floral Maxi: Zara (similar here) // Off the shoulder top: Boohoo (similar here and here) // Wide leg trousers: Asos // Skirt: H&M // Gold Bag: H&M (similar here and here)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig