Sunday 15 June 2014

Mules and Monochrome


Ok, so this outfit feautures the same staples from my first post, the classic t-shirt and jeans. Mainly because I love these jeans, and also I want to be a blogger that wears the same pair of jeans more than once! I must admit, I have lots of clothes, but I'm sure like many people, I only have a few pair of jeans that feel great. These pictures aren't the best quality; mainly because we went out for dinner and I suddenly remembered my blog. Finding a place to take pictures is another story altogether! These were in a pub car park! So glamorous...

For an evening look I simply added a few accessories. I'm in love with mules. Maybe I'm showing my age, but I was around the first time they were fashionable (90s child). They instantly glamourize these casual boyfriend jeans and it's a really affordable way to update your wardrobe. The blazer was a last minute buy from boohoo.com which has turned out to be my outfit staple for so many looks, not bad for £25!

Jeans: Next // T-shirt: Mango // Mules: Marks and Spencers // Blazer: boohoo.com //
Bag: H&M
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. seriously, Im jealous hahaha, I just love it and can't find any other word to describe and say that I love your posts haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Clarissa! So nice of you to say! I will definitely take a look at your blog in a minute. Thanks for stopping by x x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig