Monday 16 June 2014

Floral Bomber






I bought this floral bomber about two months ago in the boohoo sale. I instantly fell in love with the scrumptious wine hues and iridescent sheen (both hot trends for A/W14). A statement jacket like this allows you to keep the rest of the look very simple and easy to wear. I literally put on the first jeans and t-shirt that I could find, and the jacket did the rest! It would also look fab with a pair of black sliders or plimsolls for a more casual look.

These pictures were taken in my back garden. I follow so many blogs and they all have such interesting and cool backgrounds for their photo shoots. Sadly, where I live isn't that cool. We keep searching for locations, but there's always people or it's just a random field. I only live 20 minutes from Manchester, but I'm not confident enough to start posing there yet! I really need to get cooler! 


Jeans: Primark (DIY distressed look) // Jacket: Boohoo (Sold Out: similar here and here // T-Shirt: Primark // Shoes: New Look (similar) // Bag: H&M // Watch: River Island


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love that jacket! I really wanted to buy a bomber style jacket but they just didn't suit me. It looks really good on you :)
    Welcome to the blogging world as well btw! It's nice to come across another new blogger!

    Lauren x
    laurenmariesreveries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Oh you don't know how happy you've made me, my first comment! I didn't even think one person had looked at this, so a massive thank you.

      I don't know how to get followers on my blog at all. I'm only used to Facebook really. I'm off to look at your now, lovely to meet a fellow newbie. Xx

      Delete
    2. Oh don't be silly haha. I know how you feel though, blogging is such a gradual process, but it's been nice to come across so many new blogs!
      On your blogger dashboard theres a bit that says reading list and an add button, then I've just been copying/pasting the website links into the box that comes up (I think thats how you do it...I think). I tend to use bloglovin as well anyway :) xx

      Delete
    3. I have replied...where I replied I do not know as it's not on here...anyway, are you on lookbook?? xx

      Delete
  2. It's around somewhere! No I'm not, only heard of it since I've started blogging, is it good? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,

      So sorry, I thought I had replied to this. My emails are confusing me, as I reply directly to them rather than your posts! Oh get yourself on Lookbook, it's great and a lot of the bloggers start off on there :) xx

      Delete
  3. This bomber is very cool and your sunglasses look perfect on you!
    Great outfit!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were actually free with Tatler Magazine! Thank you for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  4. mph club® offers a wide variety of exotic car rentals in Miami ready to be driven around the beautiful sea side. Other services that we offer include chauffeur service for major events, business trips, or exciting vacation. Drive the cars you see in these pictures today buy tumblr accounts

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig