Friday 22 February 2019

Two Easy Winter Outfits



All I want to wear in Winter is something comfortable, cosy and subtly chic. Enter two super easy to wear warm looks. I'm pretty safe when it comes to basics, especially in Winter; jeans, boots and a chunky knit are my usual go-to, but this season I wanted to switch it up a notch. Hiker boots are the absolute comfy-girl's dream. Now that I'm thirty (did I mention this yet!?) I have absolutely no time for painful shoes. Hiker boots are a nod to the scandi style queens, whilst also being perfect for walking round for hours - YAS PLEASE. I teamed them with my new fave Weekday borg coat, black cropped flare jeans and my fave jumper for the perfect chilled style.








Sticking with enhancing basics, next up is another statement coat that can instantly update your look. My new teddy coat is not the usual for me. I normally go oversized when it comes to shearling, so I was surprised how much I took to this feminine structured midi-coat. The collar is perfect, giving you that cool girl vibe, whilst staying quite sophisticated (a first for me!). I keep the rest of the look muted  with black jeans, a black polo and the new loves of my life, square toe boots.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig