Wednesday 20 February 2019

Two Ways To Style A Teddy Coat



Teddy coats. The sartorial answer to a warm hug. But they're not just cosy, warm and the perfect thing to wear in winter; they're also (believe it or not) super versatile! I bought this bad boy from Topshop last year, and I've definitely been getting my wear of it this season. I wanted to show you that a statement coat can be worn in ways that make it look completely different; so whether you want a laid back casual look or something a little more chic, keep scrolling to see how I styled it up both ways!

Coat - Boots - Jeans - Bag - Polo Neck
(similar products as most are old)




Look one is my super easy, throw on and go out of the house kind of outfit. In reality, it's obvs slightly more effort, but it *looks* effortless and that's all that matters! So I layered the coat over a pretty basic polo neck and black straight leg jeans. I wanted to concentrate on the accessories, and went for this season's must haves; the hiker boot. Hiker boots are sent from heaven, as they're comfy, stylish and look good with anything! Finishing the look, I tucked in my hair and added a circular bag to give it a more modern twist. 





Next up is a look I think is a little more chic. Mainly because it's an all white/cream outfit and to me, there's nothing chicer (or more dangerous!) to wear. I love a tonal outfit; I think it looks more expensive, no matter wear you shop and that's got to be a good thing right? I teamed my white jeans from Next, with a chunky knit, and my Finery boots (aka the loves of my life). Finished with my vintage LV, the teddy coat looks transformed!

Coat - Jeans - Boots - Jumper - Bag 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig