Wednesday 21 February 2018

Top Picks - High Street Blazers

If you follow me on Instagram, you will no doubt know by now that I am rather addicted to blazers. Despite this fact, believe it or not, I've never in the whole history of my blog (a massive 4 years!) dedicated a post to the loves of my life on here! I admit; I take them for granted. I just presume they'll always be there for me...which of course they will. There is undoubtably a blazer for every single day/life event/time of year. Last year, the checked blazer was thrust into the spotlight, when a bevy of scandi babes and French goddesses took to Instagram to display their new fave jacket.



Not to blow my own trumpet (sounds weird) but I bought my first checked blazer back in 2016, and every time I wear it on my feed I feel bad, as it sold out literally years ago. So I thought I would rectify the fact I've not shown the blazer the love and dedication it deserves, and I have put together a wish list of my top High Street picks! Ive tried to vary price, style and colours; as this year any blazer will do. It's the must have jacket for AW/SS18 and you definitely need one in your wardrobe.



I use my blazers for an abundance of reasons. Number one being they're just cool and rocking one will make you feel like you have your sh*t together. Secondly, they are tailored. You can't beat a good pair of shoulder pads to make you look super lean - they are very flattering for ALL figures, and hide a multitude of sins (bonus). They can make an outfit go from drab to fab! I throw mine on over my yoga gear (that I totally wear but never do yoga in) and it appears as though I planned it all along! I'd say as a rule, nothing can ever be too 'oversized' - the roomier the better!



I hope you enjoy my selection; I could have picked about 70, but I narrowed it down to the one's that I would buy right now! Let me know if you have are any questions about styling, prices or anything else that you may want to know about my favourite jacket!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig