Tuesday 8 August 2017

Marketplace Bolton - Part Two

So after my amazing first visit to the wonderful Marketplace Bolton (my friends keep asking me about it, and are all dying to go!) - I spent the second weekend hunting out my top SS17 picks from the stores in the centre. As I mentioned, there is A LOT of choice. Zara, H&M, Warehouse, River Island and New Look just to name a few of my faves; so I knew I would have a hard choice to select just a few looks.

This week, I took my personal photographer (AKA Mus) so I managed to get a few shots of in and around the centre, and yes, more of that beautiful architecture! 

Outside the beautiful Marketplace's original door!
Dress - New Look 
Top - Dorothy Perkins @ Debenhams 
I started off in Debenhams, which I'd forgotten just how much choice you actually get in there! I went from this beautiful off the shoulder top from Dorothy Perkins, to shoes from Kurt Geiger and bags from Jasper Conran; all in one under one roof! They also had lots of fab offers, including 20% off selected bags, including the one on this blog (my absolute fave!). Although we're well into August, there is still lots of time to get some summer florals into your wardrobe. I'm not a massive fan of patterns, but this season, florals have been EVERYWHERE, so I finally gave in and chose this red number. Perfect with mom jeans or tucked in to a pair of skinnies, this top is perfect for summer evenings!

Taking a break in the airy hidden spaces in the centre.
Top - River Island 
Tope and Shoes - Next 
I also headed to Next, who I have had the pleasure of working with throughout my blogging career. I'd not been in for a while, so couldn't wait to get my hands on some new summer pieces. After long deliberation (serious first world problems here) I went with this beautiful eyelet detail blouse and some classic animal print flats. Both are perfect for right now, but can also transition in to late September, when we always get a little Indian summer!

Shoes - KG @ Debenhams 
Bracelet - Earnest Jones 
Bag - Julian MacDonald @ Debenhams 
Accessories were next on my list, and I found endless choices all over the centre. I decided to go for something that although is definitely on trend now, will also last you for years to come; this perfect Julian MacDonald black chain detailed bag - IN LOVE. It definitely has Chanel vibes, but this babe was under £50 - YES! I also popped in to Ernest Jones for some  jewellery inspiration. I could have been there for hours; the diamonds were to die for, Mus was getting worried! 

Being interview by Bolton FM!
The only place in the UK where 4 red phone boxes are all stood together - thanks Cathy for being the perfect tour guide!
As well as shopping, having a cheeky Nando's (in the poshest Nando's ever!) and learning about the fantastic events coming up at the centre; I was also interview by Bolton FM. This was very nerve-wracking, yet exciting and I felt honoured to be thought of as interview worthy! I genuinely had such a lovely few days with the lovely people at the centre, and felt like part of the family. In fact, Mus and I are heading back for the August Bank Holiday weekend for their food festival, which promises to be an incredible event! Thank you to everyone who made my time there warm and welcoming; see you all soon!

For more information about Marketplace Bolton, you can find all you need here!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig