Sunday 18 December 2016

A Margaret Dabbs Christmas

  For those who follow my blog, you may have seen my post back in August, where I visited the then, brand new Margaret Dabbs' salon in the beautiful Aldery Edge, Cheshire. It was an incredible experience and I was well and truly pampered with an incredible medical pedicure (exclusive to Margaret Dabbs' salons) and an equally amazing manicure. My hands and feet haven't been the same since! So when they asked if I'd like to receive some exciting Christmas goodies, how could I say no!




Christmas definitely came early for me, and as you can see, all of the stocking fillers arrived in the most festive packaging you could imagine; absolutely perfect for a last minute gift! In the parcel, I received; 3 glossy nail varnishes cleverly disguised as mini Christmas trees that can actually hang on your own tree (ahhhmazing!), some hydrating foot lotion and cuticle cream, both inside golden crackers, and finally, some of their famous 'fabulous hands' in a beautiful little decorative gift box. 



I'm a massive fan of all of the Margaret Dabbs products, and I'm lucky enough to have been given some samples when I visited the salon, so I can give you first hand reviews for all of their unique and hard working products. I wear the nail varnishes often, and not only do they have a glossy finishes and beautiful colours, but they also contain vitamin E and rose extract to help nourish your nails whilst you wear them. For me, these would be the perfect little gift under the tree, and for just £14 you are getting 2 products in 1!



I use the fabulous feet, which came in a large cracker, every single week. I actually met Margaret herself earlier in the year, and she said this was one of her favourite products. It's incredible nourishing and I find it helps maintain my super soft feet (since the incredible medical pedicure!). Finally, my absolute must have for anyone with natural nails, is the nourishing cuticle cream. I swear by this, it works and my nails have never looked better! To get any of these as a gift would be a total joy, so I recommend you get yourself over to their website and find some last minute buys! With prices starting at just £14, there really is something for everyone!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig